ABC-Sell My House sets the stage for success.
The first impression makes the lasting impression.
We offer time-tested ways to give your home a great first impression.
Give your house some great Curb Appeal.
- A well maintained lawn makes a great first impression.
- Give your house a fresh coat of paint if needed.
- Replace any burned out lightbulbs on your outdoor lighting.
- Put the kids’ toys and your lawn care equipment in the garage, or tool shed.
Make sure your house has Inside Appeal.
- Pets are nice but keep the air fresh.
- Cooking odors should be kept to a minimum.
- Kitchens and bathrooms must be clean and inviting.
- Limit the number of personal photos on display. Potential buyers need to see themselves in your space.
- A fresh coat of paint goes a long way.
Want to make your house more attractive to buyers for a faster sale? Click Here and let’s get started!